sobota 3. září 2011

Romantic Long Phrases And Popular Quote


Hate the sin and love the sinner. by Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi Quotes


I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who overcomes his enemies. by Aristotle One liners


I speak truth, not so much as I would, but as much as I dare and I dare a little the more, as I grow older. by D A Battista Messages


Of all possessions wisdom alone is immortal. by Isocrates Phrases


You got to be careful if you don't know where you're going, because you might not get there. by Lawrence Peter Berra


If any of us had a child that we thought was as bad as we know we are, we would have cause to start to worry. by Will Rogers


Circumstances do not determine a man, they reveal him. by James Allen


Men will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon. by Napoleon Bonaparte


Nothing is easy to the unwilling. by Nikki Giovanni


A court is a place where what was confused before becomes more unsettled than ever. by Henry Waldorf Francis


Honesty is the best part of any art form. If you don't have that, you're kidding yourself and your listener. by Billie Joe


Every invalid is a doctor. by Irish Proverb


I have been both rich and poor--while I have respect for both, I am unimpressed and unawed by both as well. by John A Field


The truly religious man does not embrace a religion and he who embraces one has no religion. by Kahlil Gibran


No man is ever old enough to know better. by Holbrook Jackson


Great Men Quotations And Cute Quote
funny christian quotes

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat